Sunday, October 4, 2009

song on my mind...Slide, Goo Goo Dolls

Could you whisper in my ear The things you want to feel I'll give you anythingTo feel it comin'
Do you wake up on your ownAnd wonder where you are You live with all your faultsI wanna wake up where you areI won't say anything at all So why don't you slide Yeah we're gonna let it slideDon't you love the life you killedThe priest is on the phone Your father hit the wall Your ma disowned youDon't suppose I'll ever knowWhat it means to be a manSomething I can exchangeI'll live around hereI wanna wake up where you areI won't say anything at all So why don't you slide Mmmmm slideAnd I'll do anything you everDreamed to be completeLittle pieces of the nothing that fallOh May put your arms around meWhat you feel is what you areAnd what you are is beautifulOh May do you wanna get marriedOr run away....YeahAnd I'll do anything you everDreamed to be completeLittle pieces of the nothing that fallOh oh oh May put your arms around meWhat you feel is what you areAnd what you are is beautifulOh May do you wanna get marriedOr run awayI wanna wake up where you areAnd I'll do anything you everDreamed to be completeLittle pieces of the nothing that fallAnd I'll do anything you everDreamed to be completeLittle pieces of the nothing that fallOh Oh Oh slide(Just slide between the sheets of all the beds you never knew)Yeah slideWhy don't you slide into my roomJust slide into my roomOh, we'll run away, run away, run away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers