I was listening to a Jigga joint the other day, called 'when the money goes...(will the honies stay)' but since when should we have to listen to such a song and then give remarks like this shit is so relevant?
One thing that I'm learning is that life is funny in that our lives are contradictions, we say we are one way and then go and do the exact opposite, when have school friends, friends from home, work friends...(the list goes on) this allows a person to be different things to different people. so who are you really?...
back to the Jigga song, he says "all you see is paper not potential", in the age of McDonalds,cellphones and sisters doing it for themselves these statements should be irrelevant.
My argument is that everywhere i go i hear women saying that they will make their own money and be successful and independent and blah blah blah, then they go and marry the bloke with money. WHY? then when she leaves she wants half of something that she didnt work for.WHY?
- Haai no maan...hottie van die jaar
- Life imitating Art???????????????
- The Value of Words
- The design of my new tattoo
- The funny thing about life
- And Still...(you know the rest)
- Still Hottie of the Day
- How to be an absolute tosser of a girlfriend
- Hottie of the day
- This is a warning
- Midday Heat
- When we forgot who we are
- When a girl became a boy in 1 minute and 55 second...
- ▼ August (17)