What is this new trend where gents dont have rides, cribs or anything else...?
this is actually very interesting for me because roles have changed and it is becoming something of status for guys to be "kept" eg. K-Fed, i mean i have friends that actually only date a girl on this criteria (does she have a car, crib and a job) so that they know that they never have to take out a cent or even bother to be a man.
who do we blame for this? i havent been around for many years so the person who i can point a credible finger to is The Spice Girls (if you are white) and Destiny's Child (if you are black) when they started singing about girl power and being independent and all that jazz.
Newton says that 'for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction' the action is that the sista's are doing it for themselves but the reaction is that guys are not motivated to lift a finger in order to provide for their other halves...
- Haai no maan...hottie van die jaar
- Life imitating Art???????????????
- The Value of Words
- The design of my new tattoo
- The funny thing about life
- And Still...(you know the rest)
- Still Hottie of the Day
- How to be an absolute tosser of a girlfriend
- Hottie of the day
- This is a warning
- Midday Heat
- When we forgot who we are
- When a girl became a boy in 1 minute and 55 second...
- ▼ August (17)